Original article by avexlive.jp (with photos): page 1 & page 2
Notes written (with parentheses) are from the article and notes written [italicized in brackets] are from myself. Enjoy the interview!
【They’ve prepared themselves to keep you all warm. Pay attention to the voices and expressions that the members’ filled with their emotions】
December 27th 2012
Are all of the KISSme doing well?
It’s Leader Soohyun.
The fanclub events have ended
Christmas has also ended…
This year will end in a little while as well but
Please give a lot of love to U-KISS next year too
Cheating is forbidde~n.
I hope that next year will be a great year for all the KISSme!
This was Soohyun.
English, Japanese and Romaji lyrics included
December 6th 2012
I’m greatly thankful for all of your support.
I’m really looking forward
to meeting all of the KISS ME at the fanclub events.
The cosplays are interesting, and there are many
surprise presents so please look forward to it!
Yesterday we all ate tebasaki~
It was really yummy~
Well then, we’ll be waiting for you at the Nagoya venu~e!
This was Dongho.
- The hosts are the comedian duo, Nakaoka and Kokado from Rocchi (sat on the couch) and Hi-chan from IDOLING!! (sat on the stool with the laptop).
- Rocchi loved U-KISS’ “throwing kiss” introduction, so they imitated them and did a “throwing L” instead.
- Hi-chan introduced U-KISS and their background, so Soohyun told her that her “Japanese is great!”.
- U-KISS studied Japanese a lot during the past year and a half. Sometimes they have trouble speaking but in general they’re very fluent, they have no need for translators.
- Rocchi thinks U-KISS has a very cute aura.
- Hoon thinks that when they come to Japan, it feels a bit different than Korea, girls’ fashion in Japan is nice and stylish.
- SooHoon think that Japanese girls have a higher voice.
- All members signed a board and introduced themselves a bit.
- Hoon says that Soohyun is their “boss” (Japanese: okashira).
- Instead of Dongho passing the sign board to Kiseop, he passed it to Eli first. The reason is that Kiseop has the prettiest handwriting, so they made him go last.
- At some point the camera kept zooming in on Kevin’s face and he was surprised.
- It was Kevin’s birthday so they asked him how told he turned. He stuttered a bit so it came out as “two years old!”.
- The members had a small party for Kevin, but they weren’t able to do much since they were busy. They “made” him a cake by sticking 5 piece of cake from the convenience store together.
- Kevin was happy that many fans had a “happy birthday” sign at the Dance Nation event.
- The members explain that they’re actually 7 members and that AJ is away for his studies. Rocchi are very surprised that he’s in Columbia, it’s amazing to them.
- Hoon is sad since AJ is gone, so sad that tears come out of his eyes.
- When they’re in Japan, they still speak in Korean, but if they’re working, they’ll speak in Japanese and practice more.
- They had Soohyun explain what “U-KISS” means, but he didn’t know what “Ubiquitous” meant so he laughed and asked the staff members.
- In Japan, they all live in the same apartment. Their rooms are divided like this: Hoon + Dongho, Kevin + Kiseop and Soohyun + Eli.
- They all blame Soohyun because he’s the dirtiest/messiest, but he refutes and says “I’m clean~”. No one believes him and once Kiseop said that Soohyun doesn’t clean, he yelled, “I DO!… Sometimes.”
- The members don’t like mayonaise at all, they rather eat ketchup all the time.
- Eli likes to walk around their apartment totally naked. It’s weird for the other members, but Soohyun says it’s nice to see because of Eli’s muscles.
- Rocchi taught the word “totally naked” (Japanese: supponpon) to Eli and got him to say it.
- After they showed the “Distance…” PV, Rocchi asks what the members think of it, and Soohyun says they looked so cool, he’s like “who’s that cool guy~”.
From this point on, my stream lagged very, very much. If you caught a part that I missed, please let me know via ask box or Twitter.
November 13th 2012
Hello, it’s Eli.
We’re having our dance practice in Korea.
Our December single, and
the song for the January drama*.
They’re really, really cool.
Everyone, please look forward to it.
That’s it, this was Eli.
[* U-KISS will provide the theme song for the Japanese drama, “Bookseller Michiru’s Life Story (書店員ミチルの身の上話), which will air from January 8th 2013]
October 19th 2012
Are you all doing well?
I’m Hoon, the #1 in fighting strength within U-KISS.
It’s been decided that we will give our costumes as presents at the fanclub event.
It’s the costumes we wore during our TOUR so it might smell of sweat but
since we’re giving it as a present to you, we’ll send it off for cleaning!
Now, we, U-KISS are doing activities in Korea but we want to meet
everyone in Japan soon so, we’re studying Japanese everyday.
The next time we meet each other, we’ll be fluent~
We’re going to Japan in November so please all look forward to it and wait for u~s
Well then please be sure to come to the fanclub event.
We’re waiting for yo~u
I’ll protect everyone, that’s it and this was Hoon!
October 9th 2012
How are you all~ It’s Kevi~n
We’re all looking forward to the fanmeeting, right~
I truly want to make an event where
we can feel that we’re closest to all the fans so, please look forward and wait for it~!!
U-KISS have returned to Korea right now and are doing activities here.
We’re on TV shows or doing events and such everyday so we’re busily doing our best!!
Everyone, please support us.
I want to see all of KISS meJAPAN right away!!
This was Kevin~ Let’s meet in our dreams~
September 28th 2012
☆☆☆U-KISS Soohyun’s message☆☆☆
How are you all doing!
KISS meJAPAN events have been decided
I’m looking forward to the day that I can see you all again
Make sure you come to see us!
U-KISS is working very hard in Korea
KISS meJAPAN please give us a lot of support!
Please continue to look forward to our new song as well!
Cheating is not allo~wed
This was Leader Soohyun!
September 24th 2012
Greetings to all the subscribers of U-KISS’ mail mag!
The U-KISS members have returned to Korea safely
and have released their new Korean comeback song “Stop Girl”.
Have you all watched it?
If you haven’t watched it yet, check it out from here!!
※ Monochrome version.
Today we received a message from member Dongho.
☆☆☆U-KISS Dongho’s message☆☆☆
I am always grateful for everyone’s support.
It’s U-KISS Dongho.
Even after returning to Korea we’re busily doing our best everyday.
Our new song “Stop Girl” is cool so please be sure to check it out.
In Korea, we appear on television shows a lot.
Everyone in Japan might not be able to watch it but
please check on the internet and watch it!!
Today, we’re performing in Korea’s Movie Award Ceremony event!
Someday I want to appear as a movie’s protagonist and win an award!
By the way the movie “Don’t Cry Mommy” that I appeared in is screening at the Busan International Film Festival.
Everyone please be sure to check it out!
This was Dongho!